- Open-plan kitchen, large dining and living area with wood burning fireplace.
- 5 spacious bedrooms plus an additional 6th bedroom/playroom.
- Sauna and steam room
- Large terrace
- A covered verandah to enjoy a peaceful drink or for summer lunches in the shade.
- Ample private parking spaces
- Wi-fi and satellite TV
- Fully equipped laundry room
- Integral heated garage/ski room
- Garden with BBQ
- Provided for children: 3 travel cots, stairgates, high chair, potty, toys – lego/playmobil, soft toys, books.
The main floor of the chalet is open plan comprising the living, dining and kitchen spaces. There are several doors opening out onto the covered verandah and the wrap around balcony that leads to a large terrace. This floor forms the heart of the chalet and provides ample space for everyone to be happily entertained, both inside and outside.
- Kitchen: fully equipped, full size dishwasher, large fridge, freezer, fondue and racelette sets
- Dining area: large round table seats 12
- Lounge: with an open fire
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with a king-size bed, wash basin and TV.
- Bedroom 2: Large double bedroom with wash basin – twin beds or king-size
- Bedroom 3: Full size bunk beds and 1 twin bed sofa bed
- Bathroom: Walk-in shower, basin, toilet, heated towel rail
- Additional separate lavatory
- Bedroom 4: Large double bedroom with a balcony – twin bed or king-size
- Bedroom 5: Large double bedroom with a balcony – twin, triple or king-size bed
- Bedroom 6/Playroom/Nursery: 3 baby travel cots, plenty of toys
- Bathroom: Twin sinks, separate shower, large bath and a heated towel rail
- King size bed: twin beds set up as a king with two single duvets
Basement, Garage and Laundry
- Sauna: for 6
- Hamman (steam room) for 6
- Laundry room: fully equipped with washer/dryer/iron and has underfloor heating
- Integral Heated Garage/ski room with immediate access to the ski school and lift
- Verandah: Table and chairs for outdoor eating
- Terrace with outside furniture perfect for the summer evenings, or in winter wrap up and watch skiers on their final run home